Are adaptive loci transferable across genomes of related species? Outlier and environmental association analyses in Alpine Brassicaceae species
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1626–1639, March 2013
How to Cite
Zulliger, D., Schnyder, E. and Gugerli, F. (2013), Are adaptive loci transferable across genomes of related species? Outlier and environmental association analyses in Alpine Brassicaceae species. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1626–1639. doi: 10.1111/mec.12199
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- EC-supported Integrated Project EcoChange. Grant Number: FP6-036866
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CRSI33_127155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!