These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1733–1745, March 2013
How to Cite
Nagy, M., Günther, L., Knörnschild, M. and Mayer, F. (2013), Female-biased dispersal in a bat with a female-defence mating strategy. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1733–1745. doi: 10.1111/mec.12202
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- National Geographic Society (NGS)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- German Merit Foundation
- Baden-Württemberg Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!