These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1733–1745, March 2013
How to Cite
Nagy, M., Günther, L., Knörnschild, M. and Mayer, F. (2013), Female-biased dispersal in a bat with a female-defence mating strategy. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1733–1745. doi: 10.1111/mec.12202
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- National Geographic Society (NGS)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- German Merit Foundation
- Baden-Württemberg Stiftung
Table S1 Details on yearly mean ± SD colony sizes, numbers and means ± SD of banded and unbanded bats as well as yearly genetic sample rate.
Table S2 Results from allele frequency calculations with cervus v. 3.0 (Kalinowski et al. 2007).
Appendix S1 Field methods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.