Demographic and population-genetic tests provide mixed support for the abundant centre hypothesis in the endemic plant Leavenworthia stylosa
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1777–1791, April 2013
How to Cite
Dixon, A. L., Herlihy, C. R. and Busch, J. W. (2013), Demographic and population-genetic tests provide mixed support for the abundant centre hypothesis in the endemic plant Leavenworthia stylosa. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1777–1791. doi: 10.1111/mec.12207
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!