Improving AFLP analysis of large-scale patterns of genetic variation – a case study with the Central African lianas Haumania spp (Marantaceae) showing interspecific gene flow
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1984–1997, April 2013
How to Cite
Ley, A. C. and Hardy, O. J. (2013), Improving AFLP analysis of large-scale patterns of genetic variation – a case study with the Central African lianas Haumania spp (Marantaceae) showing interspecific gene flow. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1984–1997. doi: 10.1111/mec.12214
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: FRFC 2.4.577.10, MIS 4.519.10
- French ANR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!