Contributed equally to the work presented in this article.
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1998–2010, April 2013
How to Cite
Huang, M. H., Wheeler, D. E. and Fjerdingstad, E. J. (2013), Mating system evolution and worker caste diversity in Pheidole ants. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1998–2010. doi: 10.1111/mec.12218
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- Center for Insect Science Research Grant. Grant Number: 63627-00-41
- Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: 136321-H-31-106
|mec12218-sup-0001-FigS1.xls||application/msexcel||186K||Fig. S1 Dataset of worker genotypes used to analyze pedigree, nestmate relatedness, and patriline bias using microsatellite loci Myrt3 and Ppal77.|
|mec12218-sup-0002-FigS2.xls||application/msexcel||32K||Fig. S2 Dataset of worker genotypes used for our population genetics analyses, using microsatellite loci Myrt3 and Ppal77.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.