Reproductive success depends on the quality of helpers in the endangered, cooperative El Oro parakeet (Pyrrhura orcesi)
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 2011–2027, April 2013
How to Cite
Klauke, N., Segelbacher, G. and Schaefer, H. M. (2013), Reproductive success depends on the quality of helpers in the endangered, cooperative El Oro parakeet (Pyrrhura orcesi). Molecular Ecology, 22: 2011–2027. doi: 10.1111/mec.12219
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Loro Parque Fundación. Grant Numbers: 012-09 IC-FAU-DNB/MA, 0060553, 0001175
- Ministerio del Ambiente
- Ministerio de Agricultura, Ganadería, Acuacultura y Pesca, Ecuador
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!