Triton's trident: cryptic Neogene divergences in a marine clam (Lasaea australis) correspond to Australia's three temperate biogeographic provinces
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1933–1946, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Ó Foighil, D. and Park, J.-K. (2013), Triton's trident: cryptic Neogene divergences in a marine clam (Lasaea australis) correspond to Australia's three temperate biogeographic provinces. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1933–1946. doi: 10.1111/mec.12220
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!