Northern range expansion of European populations of the wasp spider Argiope bruennichi is associated with global warming–correlated genetic admixture and population-specific temperature adaptations
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 2232–2248, April 2013
How to Cite
Krehenwinkel, H. and Tautz, D. (2013), Northern range expansion of European populations of the wasp spider Argiope bruennichi is associated with global warming–correlated genetic admixture and population-specific temperature adaptations. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2232–2248. doi: 10.1111/mec.12223
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- institutional funds of the Max-Planck Society
- Henrik Krehenwinkel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!