Diversification in a biodiversity hot spot: landscape correlates of phylogeographic patterns in the African spotted reed frog
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1947–1960, April 2013
How to Cite
Lawson, L. P. (2013), Diversification in a biodiversity hot spot: landscape correlates of phylogeographic patterns in the African spotted reed frog. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1947–1960. doi: 10.1111/mec.12229
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation DDEP
- NSF. Grant Number: 0841641
- African Council
- Field Museum of Natural History
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!