The hindgut lumen prokaryotic microbiota of the termite Reticulitermes flavipes and its responses to dietary lignocellulose composition
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1836–1853, April 2013
How to Cite
Boucias, D. G., Cai, Y., Sun, Y., Lietze, V.-U., Sen, R., Raychoudhury, R. and Scharf, M. E. (2013), The hindgut lumen prokaryotic microbiota of the termite Reticulitermes flavipes and its responses to dietary lignocellulose composition. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1836–1853. doi: 10.1111/mec.12230
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- Consortium for Plant Biotechnology Research Inc. Grant Number: DE-FG36-02GO12026
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI-1062362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!