Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Landscape heterogeneity shapes host-parasite interactions and results in apparent plant–virus codivergence
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 2325–2340, April 2013
How to Cite
Rodelo-Urrego, M., Pagán, I., González-Jara, P., Betancourt, M., Moreno-Letelier, A., Ayllón, M. A., Fraile, A., Piñero, D. and García-Arenal, F. (2013), Landscape heterogeneity shapes host-parasite interactions and results in apparent plant–virus codivergence. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2325–2340. doi: 10.1111/mec.12232
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- BBVA. Grant Number: AGL2008-02458
- Plan Nacional de I+D+i
- EU. Grant Number: PIOF-GA-2009-236470
- Instituto de Ecologia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!