Reconstructing paternal genotypes to infer patterns of sperm storage and sexual selection in the hawksbill turtle
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 2301–2312, April 2013
How to Cite
Phillips, K. P., Jorgensen, T. H., Jolliffe, K. G., Jolliffe, S.-M., Henwood, J. and Richardson, D. S. (2013), Reconstructing paternal genotypes to infer patterns of sperm storage and sexual selection in the hawksbill turtle. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2301–2312. doi: 10.1111/mec.12235
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!