Sympatric diversification vs. immigration: deciphering host-plant specialization in a polyphagous insect, the stolbur phytoplasma vector Hyalesthes obsoletus (Cixiidae)
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 2188–2203, April 2013
How to Cite
Imo, M., Maixner, M. and Johannesen, J. (2013), Sympatric diversification vs. immigration: deciphering host-plant specialization in a polyphagous insect, the stolbur phytoplasma vector Hyalesthes obsoletus (Cixiidae). Molecular Ecology, 22: 2188–2203. doi: 10.1111/mec.12237
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Stiftung Rheinland-Pfalz für Innovation. Grant Number: 15202-386261/861
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!