Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Reference-free SNP discovery for the Eurasian beaver from restriction site–associated DNA paired-end data
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: GENOTYPING BY SEQUENCING IN ECOLOGICAL AND CONSERVATION GENOMICS
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 3141–3150, June 2013
How to Cite
Senn, H., Ogden, R., Cezard, T., Gharbi, K., Iqbal, Z., Johnson, E., Kamps-Hughes, N., Rosell, F. and McEwing, R. (2013), Reference-free SNP discovery for the Eurasian beaver from restriction site–associated DNA paired-end data. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3141–3150. doi: 10.1111/mec.12242
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH)
- Countryside Council for Wales (CCW)
- Telemark University College
- Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!