Nutrient enrichment increased species richness of leaf litter fungal assemblages in a tropical forest
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2827–2838, May 2013
How to Cite
Kerekes, J., Kaspari, M., Stevenson, B., Nilsson, R. H., Hartmann, M., Amend, A. and Bruns, T. D. (2013), Nutrient enrichment increased species richness of leaf litter fungal assemblages in a tropical forest. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2827–2838. doi: 10.1111/mec.12259
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Swedish Research Council of Environment, Agricultural Sciences, and Spatial Planning. Grant Number: 215-2011-498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!