Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2573–2587, May 2013
How to Cite
Ji, B., Gehring, C. A., Wilson, G. W. T., Miller, R. M., Flores-Rentería, L. and Johnson, N. C. (2013), Patterns of diversity and adaptation in Glomeromycota from three prairie grasslands. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2573–2587. doi: 10.1111/mec.12268
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-03116136, DEB 0842327, DEB 0816675
- Fulbright Commission of the Czech Republic
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!