Steep clines within a highly permeable genome across a hybrid zone between two subspecies of the European rabbit
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2511–2525, May 2013
How to Cite
Carneiro, M., Baird, S. J. E., Afonso, S., Ramirez, E., Tarroso, P., Teotónio, H., Villafuerte, R., Nachman, M. W. and Ferrand, N. (2013), Steep clines within a highly permeable genome across a hybrid zone between two subspecies of the European rabbit. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2511–2525. doi: 10.1111/mec.12272
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- European Social Fund and Portuguese MCTES. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/23786/2005, SFRH/BPD/72343/2010
- —Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/BIA-BDE/72304/2006, PTDC/BIA-EVF/111368/2009, PTDC/CVT/122943/2010, CGL2009-11665, POII09-0099-2557
- National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: PTDC/BIA-BEC/103440/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!