Self-recruitment in a Caribbean reef fish: a method for approximating dispersal kernels accounting for seascape
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2563–2572, May 2013
How to Cite
D'Aloia, C. C., Bogdanowicz, S. M., Majoris, J. E., Harrison, R. G. and Buston, P. M. (2013), Self-recruitment in a Caribbean reef fish: a method for approximating dispersal kernels accounting for seascape. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2563–2572. doi: 10.1111/mec.12274
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- Boston University
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Boston University Dean's Fellowship
- Warren McLeod summer research fellowship
- Belize Fisheries
- Boston University IACUC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!