Paths to selection on life history loci in different natural environments across the native range of Arabidopsis thaliana
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 3552–3566, July 2013
How to Cite
Fournier-Level, A., Wilczek, A. M., Cooper, M. D., Roe, J. L., Anderson, J., Eaton, D., Moyers, B. T., Petipas, R. H., Schaeffer, R. N., Pieper, B., Reymond, M., Koornneef, M., Welch, S. M., Remington, D. L. and Schmitt, J. (2013), Paths to selection on life history loci in different natural environments across the native range of Arabidopsis thaliana. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3552–3566. doi: 10.1111/mec.12285
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- NSF Frontiers in Integrative Biological Research programme. Grant Number: EF-0425759
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!