Ecological speciation in an island snail: evidence for the parallel evolution of a novel ecotype and maintenance by ecologically dependent postzygotic isolation
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2726–2741, May 2013
How to Cite
Stankowski, S. (2013), Ecological speciation in an island snail: evidence for the parallel evolution of a novel ecotype and maintenance by ecologically dependent postzygotic isolation. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2726–2741. doi: 10.1111/mec.12287
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!