Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 3629–3637, July 2013
How to Cite
Mueller, J. C., Partecke, J., Hatchwell, B. J., Gaston, K. J. and Evans, K. L. (2013), Candidate gene polymorphisms for behavioural adaptations during urbanization in blackbirds. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3629–3637. doi: 10.1111/mec.12288
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Max Planck Society and NERC. Grant Number: NE/C519454/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!