Functional genomic and phenotypic responses to desiccation in natural populations of a desert drosophilid
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2698–2715, May 2013
How to Cite
Rajpurohit, S., Oliveira, C. C., Etges, W. J. and Gibbs, A. G. (2013), Functional genomic and phenotypic responses to desiccation in natural populations of a desert drosophilid. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2698–2715. doi: 10.1111/mec.12289
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EF-0723930
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016464-11
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8P20GM103440-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!