Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2668–2682, May 2013
How to Cite
Muñoz, M. M., Crawford, N. G., McGreevy, T. J., Messana, N. J., Tarvin, R. D., Revell, L. J., Zandvliet, R. M., Hopwood, J. M., Mock, E., Schneider, A. L. and Schneider, C. J. (2013), Divergence in coloration and ecological speciation in the Anolis marmoratus species complex. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2668–2682. doi: 10.1111/mec.12295
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- Boston University NSF Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Ken Miyata Expedition Grant
- Theodore Roosevelt Expedition Grant
- NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!