Polymorphism in the neurofibromin gene, Nf1, is associated with antagonistic selection on wing size and development time in Drosophila melanogaster
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2716–2725, May 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. F., Eyre-Walker, Y. C., Rane, R. V., Reuter, C., Vinti, G., Rako, L., Partridge, L. and Hoffmann, A. A. (2013), Polymorphism in the neurofibromin gene, Nf1, is associated with antagonistic selection on wing size and development time in Drosophila melanogaster. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2716–2725. doi: 10.1111/mec.12301
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- National Environmental Research Council. Grant Number: NE/E006574
- Australian Research Council Discovery and Laureate Fellowship
- CSIRO Science Industry Endowment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!