Local adaptation of sex induction in a facultative sexual crustacean: insights from QTL mapping and natural populations of Daphnia magna
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 3567–3579, July 2013
How to Cite
Roulin, A. C., Routtu, J., Hall, M. D., Janicke, T., Colson, I., Haag, C. R. and Ebert, D. (2013), Local adaptation of sex induction in a facultative sexual crustacean: insights from QTL mapping and natural populations of Daphnia magna. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3567–3579. doi: 10.1111/mec.12308
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- European Science Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!