Local adaptation of sex induction in a facultative sexual crustacean: insights from QTL mapping and natural populations of Daphnia magna
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 3567–3579, July 2013
How to Cite
Roulin, A. C., Routtu, J., Hall, M. D., Janicke, T., Colson, I., Haag, C. R. and Ebert, D. (2013), Local adaptation of sex induction in a facultative sexual crustacean: insights from QTL mapping and natural populations of Daphnia magna. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3567–3579. doi: 10.1111/mec.12308
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- European Science Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Table S1 Raw results of male/ephippia production in natural population per clone (final count).
Table S2 Population information and coordinates.
|mec12308-sup-0002-FigS1.eps||image/eps||307K||Fig. S1 Ephippia production per clone weighted by the number of females|