Tracking climate change in a dispersal-limited species: reduced spatial and genetic connectivity in a montane salamander
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 3261–3278, June 2013
How to Cite
Velo-Antón, G., Parra, J. L., Parra-Olea, G. and Zamudio, K. R. (2013), Tracking climate change in a dispersal-limited species: reduced spatial and genetic connectivity in a montane salamander. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3261–3278. doi: 10.1111/mec.12310
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- PAPIIT-UNAM. Grant Number: IN212111
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!