Ecological coassociations influence species' responses to past climatic change: an example from a Sonoran Desert bark beetle
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 3345–3361, June 2013
How to Cite
Garrick, R. C., Nason, J. D., Fernández-Manjarrés, J. F. and Dyer, R. J. (2013), Ecological coassociations influence species' responses to past climatic change: an example from a Sonoran Desert bark beetle. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3345–3361. doi: 10.1111/mec.12318
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0543102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!