Multilocus phylogeny and Bayesian estimates of species boundaries reveal hidden evolutionary relationships and cryptic diversity in Southeast Asian monitor lizards
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 3495–3510, July 2013
How to Cite
Welton, L. J., Siler, C. D., Oaks, J. R., Diesmos, A. C. and Brown, R. M. (2013), Multilocus phylogeny and Bayesian estimates of species boundaries reveal hidden evolutionary relationships and cryptic diversity in Southeast Asian monitor lizards. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3495–3510. doi: 10.1111/mec.12324
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- NSF Biotic Surveys and Inventories. Grant Number: DEB 0743491
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 0804115
- Fulbright and Fulbright-Hayes Fellowships
- University of Kansas Biodiversity Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!