“Everything is related to everything else, but near things are more related than distant things”. Tobler's first law of geography (Tobler 1970)
Genetic relatedness does not retain spatial pattern across multiple spatial scales: dispersal and colonization in the coral, Pocillopora damicornis
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 14, pages 3721–3736, July 2013
How to Cite
Gorospe, K. D. and Karl, S. A. (2013), Genetic relatedness does not retain spatial pattern across multiple spatial scales: dispersal and colonization in the coral, Pocillopora damicornis. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3721–3736. doi: 10.1111/mec.12335
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCE 06-27299
- Arcadia Wildlife, Inc.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- University of Hawai'i Edmondson Research
- National Science Foundation, Hawai'i EPSCoR Program. Grant Number: EPS-0903833
- Core Genetics Laboratory
- Hawai'i Institute of Marine Biology. Grant Number: #1548
- School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology. Grant Number: #8911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!