equally contributing first authors
How diverse is Mitopus morio? Integrative taxonomy detects cryptic species in a small-scale sample of a widespread harvestman
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 14, pages 3850–3863, July 2013
How to Cite
Arthofer, W., Rauch, H., Thaler-Knoflach, B., Moder, K., Muster, C., Schlick-Steiner, B. C. and Steiner, F. M. (2013), How diverse is Mitopus morio? Integrative taxonomy detects cryptic species in a small-scale sample of a widespread harvestman. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3850–3863. doi: 10.1111/mec.12340
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!