Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: GENOTYPING BY SEQUENCING IN ECOLOGICAL AND CONSERVATION GENOMICS
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 3124–3140, June 2013
How to Cite
Catchen, J., Hohenlohe, P. A., Bassham, S., Amores, A. and Cresko, W. A. (2013), Stacks: an analysis tool set for population genomics. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3124–3140. doi: 10.1111/mec.12354
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOS-1027283, DEB-0949053
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R24GM079486-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!