Joint first authors.
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 14, pages 3752–3765, July 2013
How to Cite
Dudaniec, R. Y., Rhodes, J. R., Worthington Wilmer, J., Lyons, M., Lee, K. E., McAlpine, C. A. and Carrick, F. N. (2013), Using multilevel models to identify drivers of landscape-genetic structure among management areas. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3752–3765. doi: 10.1111/mec.12359
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- Animal Ethics Committee of the University of Queensland. Grant Number: GPA/359/09/ARC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!