Functional genotypes are associated with commensal Escherichia coli strain abundance within-host individuals and populations
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 4112–4122, August 2013
How to Cite
Blyton, M. D. J., Banks, S. C., Peakall, R. and Gordon, D. M. (2013), Functional genotypes are associated with commensal Escherichia coli strain abundance within-host individuals and populations. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4112–4122. doi: 10.1111/mec.12364
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Hermon Slade Foundation. Grant Number: HSF 08-4
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP 0984876
Vol. 22, Issue 24, 6197, Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!