Special Issue: Nature's Microbiome
Specificity and transcriptional activity of microbiota associated with low and high microbial abundance sponges from the Red Sea
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: NATURE'S MICROBIOME
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1348–1363, March 2014
How to Cite
Moitinho-Silva, L., Bayer, K., Cannistraci, C. V., Giles, E. C., Ryu, T., Seridi, L., Ravasi, T. and Hentschel, U. (2014), Specificity and transcriptional activity of microbiota associated with low and high microbial abundance sponges from the Red Sea. Molecular Ecology, 23: 1348–1363. doi: 10.1111/mec.12365
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- German Excellence Initiative to the Graduate School of Life Sciences
- University of Wuerzburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!