Quaternary range and demographic expansion of Liolaemus darwinii (Squamata: Liolaemidae) in the Monte Desert of Central Argentina using Bayesian phylogeography and ecological niche modelling
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 4038–4054, August 2013
How to Cite
Camargo, A., Werneck, F. P., Morando, M., Sites, J. W. and Avila, L. J. (2013), Quaternary range and demographic expansion of Liolaemus darwinii (Squamata: Liolaemidae) in the Monte Desert of Central Argentina using Bayesian phylogeography and ecological niche modelling. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4038–4054. doi: 10.1111/mec.12369
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Society for Systematic Biologists
- Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior. Grant Number: 15073722–2697/06–8
- Atração de Jovens Talentos from the Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: 374307/2012-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!