These authors are joint first authors.
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 4210–4221, August 2013
How to Cite
Feulner, P. G. D., Gratten, J., Kijas, J. W., Visscher, P. M., Pemberton, J. M. and Slate, Jon. (2013), Introgression and the fate of domesticated genes in a wild mammal population. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4210–4221. doi: 10.1111/mec.12378
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- EU Marie Curie transfer of knowledge grant. Grant Number: grant no. 42815
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Environmental Genomics. Grant Number: grant no. NER⁄T⁄S⁄2002⁄00189
- Post-Genomics and Proteomics. Grant Number: grant no. NE⁄D000580⁄1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!