Multilocus phylogeography of the European ground squirrel: cryptic interglacial refugia of continental climate in Europe
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 4256–4269, August 2013
How to Cite
Říčanová, Š., Koshev, Y., Říčan, O., Ćosić, N., Ćirović, D., Sedláček, F. and Bryja, J. (2013), Multilocus phylogeography of the European ground squirrel: cryptic interglacial refugia of continental climate in Europe. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4256–4269. doi: 10.1111/mec.12382
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- South Bohemia University. Grant Number: 36/2007/P-PřF
- Academy of Science, Czech Republic. Grant Number: KJB601410816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!