Phylogeography of Sophora davidii (Leguminosae) across the ‘Tanaka-Kaiyong Line’, an important phytogeographic boundary in Southwest China
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 4270–4288, August 2013
How to Cite
Fan, D. M., Yue, J. P., Nie, Z. L., Li, Z. M., Comes, H. P. and Sun, H. (2013), Phylogeography of Sophora davidii (Leguminosae) across the ‘Tanaka-Kaiyong Line’, an important phytogeographic boundary in Southwest China. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4270–4288. doi: 10.1111/mec.12388
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31061160184, U1136601, 40930209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!