Evidence for a host role in thermotolerance divergence between populations of the mustard hill coral (Porites astreoides) from different reef environments
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 4335–4348, August 2013
How to Cite
Kenkel, C. D., Goodbody-Gringley, G., Caillaud, D., Davies, S. W., Bartels, E. and Matz, M. V. (2013), Evidence for a host role in thermotolerance divergence between populations of the mustard hill coral (Porites astreoides) from different reef environments. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4335–4348. doi: 10.1111/mec.12391
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- UT Austin's Carl Gottfried Hartman Fellowship. Grant Number: DEB-1054766
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0749097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!