Novel statistical methods for integrating genetic and stable isotope data to infer individual-level migratory connectivity
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 4163–4176, August 2013
How to Cite
Rundel, C. W., Wunder, M. B., Alvarado, A. H., Ruegg, K. C., Harrigan, R., Schuh, A., Kelly, J. F., Siegel, R. B., DeSante, D. F., Smith, T. B. and Novembre, J. (2013), Novel statistical methods for integrating genetic and stable isotope data to infer individual-level migratory connectivity. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4163–4176. doi: 10.1111/mec.12393
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!