Variation in habitat connectivity generates positive correlations between species and genetic diversity in a metacommunity
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 17, pages 4445–4456, September 2013
How to Cite
Lamy, T., Jarne, P., Laroche, F., Pointier, J.-P., Huth, G., Segard, A. and David, P. (2013), Variation in habitat connectivity generates positive correlations between species and genetic diversity in a metacommunity. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4445–4456. doi: 10.1111/mec.12399
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- ANR AFFAIRS (BioAdapt program)
- Ecosystèmes Tropicaux program
- ‘Chercheurs d'Avenir’
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!