Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 17, pages 4576–4590, September 2013
How to Cite
Falk, B. G. and Perkins, S. L. (2013), Host specificity shapes population structure of pinworm parasites in Caribbean reptiles. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4576–4590. doi: 10.1111/mec.12410
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1210547
- Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Fund
- Explorer's Club and the Richard Gilder Graduate School (AMNH)
Table S1 Summary of known host taxa for Spauligodon anolis and Parapharyngodon cubensis.
Table S2 Potential hosts available to Spauligodon anolis and Parapharyngodon cubensis on the Puerto Rican Bank and St. Croix.
Table S3 Locality information.
Table S4 Number of Spauligodon anolis and Parapharyngodon cubensis species sequenced for coxI at each locality.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.