Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 4681–4694, September 2013
How to Cite
Fisher-Reid, M. C., Engstrom, T. N., Kuczynski, C. A., Stephens, P. R. and Wiens, J. J. (2013), Parapatric divergence of sympatric morphs in a salamander: incipient speciation on Long Island?. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4681–4694. doi: 10.1111/mec.12412
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- Gaige Award (American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists)
- George Williams Award (Department of Ecology and Evolution at Stony Brook)
- NSF. Grant Number: EF 0334923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!