Population genetic data of a model symbiotic cnidarian system reveal remarkable symbiotic specificity and vectored introductions across ocean basins
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 17, pages 4499–4515, September 2013
How to Cite
Thornhill, D. J., Xiang, Y., Pettay, D. T., Zhong, M. and Santos, S. R. (2013), Population genetic data of a model symbiotic cnidarian system reveal remarkable symbiotic specificity and vectored introductions across ocean basins. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4499–4515. doi: 10.1111/mec.12416
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!