Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 4619–4633, September 2013
How to Cite
McCulloch, E. S., Sebastián Tello, J., Whitehead, A., Rolón-Mendoza, C. M. J., Maldonado-Rodríguez, M. C. D. and Stevens, R. D. (2013), Fragmentation of Atlantic Forest has not affected gene flow of a widespread seed-dispersing bat. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4619–4633. doi: 10.1111/mec.12418
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Louisiana State University (LSU) Board of Regents (BoR) Fellowship
- LSU BioGrads, the Louisiana Environmental Education grant
- American Society of Mammalogists
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-1020890, DEB-1120512
- LSU BoR. Grant Number: LEQSF-2006-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!