Discordance between nuclear and mitochondrial genomes in sexual and asexual lineages of the freshwater snail Potamopyrgus antipodarum
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 4695–4710, September 2013
How to Cite
Paczesniak, D., Jokela, J., Larkin, K. and Neiman, M. (2013), Discordance between nuclear and mitochondrial genomes in sexual and asexual lineages of the freshwater snail Potamopyrgus antipodarum. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4695–4710. doi: 10.1111/mec.12422
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #31003A_129961/1
- Carver Trust
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: #196468/V40
- Iowa Center
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-1122176
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!