Multilocus patterns of genetic variation across Cryptosporidium species suggest balancing selection at the gp60 locus
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 4723–4732, September 2013
How to Cite
Abal-Fabeiro, J. L., Maside, X., Bello, X., Llovo, J. and Bartolomé, C. (2013), Multilocus patterns of genetic variation across Cryptosporidium species suggest balancing selection at the gp60 locus. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4723–4732. doi: 10.1111/mec.12425
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Xunta de Galicia
- European Social Fund
- Programa Ramón y Cajal. Grant Number: PGIDIT06PXIB228073PR
- Programa Isidro Parga Pondal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!