Large-scale parentage analysis reveals reproductive patterns and heritability of spawn timing in a hatchery population of steelhead (Oncorhynchus mykiss)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 4733–4746, September 2013
How to Cite
Abadía-Cardoso, A., Anderson, E. C., Pearse, D. E. and Carlos Garza, J. (2013), Large-scale parentage analysis reveals reproductive patterns and heritability of spawn timing in a hatchery population of steelhead (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Molecular Ecology, 22: 4733–4746. doi: 10.1111/mec.12426
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- the CONACyT-UC Mexus Program and the National Marine Fisheries Service
- Southwest Fisheries Science Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!